Seller Advertising and Marketing System
We offer a variety of marketing techniques to give your property that extra push and so you can stand out amongst the competition. Our goal is to get your home SOLD and at the best possible price. Some of those may include:
- Multiple Listing Service: every REALTOR in the state has access to your property's listing. They can forward it to their buyers and use this to schedule showings to bring their buyers by to see your property.
- Yard Sign: a company sign is placed in your front yard so everyone can see that it is for sale and where to call for more information.
- Local Print Advertising: your property will be advertised for sale in local print newspapers and other media outlets. We also periodically get Featured Home spots in the local newspaper.
- Social Media: We use Facebook and Instagram to market our listings, this allows your property to reach the greatest number of people in the least amount of time.
- Extensive Internet Marketing: once your property is listed on our office website www.ParkviewPropertiesLLC.com it will automatically syndicate your property's listing to over 200 websites including Trulia, Oodle, Google Base, Vast, Zillow, Lycos, Homescape, OLX, Backpage, HotPads, PropSmart, Local, and many more, dramatically increasing your listing's exposure. This is important, according to NAR, research shows that 92% of home buyers use the internet to search for a home.
- Open House: typically on a Sunday afternoon, gives buyers the opportunity to leisurely view your property. Open houses are advertised in print and on the internet.
- Broker's Open: usually on a weekday, gives Real Estate Brokers and Agents the chance to come view your property to see if it is something their buyers may be interested in.
- ECards: a virtual flyer of your property's listing can be directly emailed to thousands of local Realtor's. This gives the Realtor instant access to your property's information so they can see right away if your property is something their buyers may be interested in.
- Direct Mail: Just listed postcards are mailed to properties in close proximity to your home.
- Professional Photography: this may include professional
photography photos, aerial drone photography, and video tours.